Tempat: UNAIR Surabaya
Tanggal: 20 – 23 November 2016
WEEK FACULTY OF ECONOMICS AND BUSINESS UNIVERSITAS AIRLANGGA PROUDLY PRESENTS: INTERNATIONAL DEVELOPMENT STUDENT CONFERENCE (IDSC) 2016
IDSC is pleased to invite you to this premiere event. This event provides you with unique experience to network with students globally, share new ideas, and even make innovations for better ASEAN. This will be held on November 20th-23rd 2016 at Universitas Airlangga, Surabaya, Indonesia.
The grand theme is “Realizing the ASEAN Financial Stability Amidst Global Economic System Dynamics”.
With 6 sub-themes as follows:
- Regional Economic Vulnerability in Achieving ASEAN Financial Stability
- Stimulate Real Sector Performance through Financial Inclusion
- Strengthening ASEAN Financial Market
- Realizing Economic Stability through Cooperative and Household Behavior
- Measuring Integrity Risks in ASEAN Financial Sector
- Bank and Non Bank Institutions
Total prize is up to USD 2950!!
Go ahead submit your best PAPER by October 18th 2016 and don’t lose your chance to join this fabulous event!! Submit your paper for FREE!!
Download the booklet at goo.gl/ac8tzd
Also join the International Seminar with the Keynote Speaker Mrs. Sri Mulyani Indrawati as Ministry of Finance of Indonesia
Info dan kontak:
Kindly check our website for further Information:
Whatsapp: +6281 9070 62135
Line: Eweek FEB Unair (@HJE2927V)